LockBox service is a service whereby receivables to be deposited by the customer are mailed directly to a Uniti Bank post office box for deposit by the bank. Deposits retrieved from the post office box are processed and deposited directly into the company bank account.
Uniti Bank LockBox service customers receive Express Invoice Services free of charge and have the option of offering a variety of payment collection options (Check, ACH, Credit and Debit Cards) to your customers via our Uniti Bank Pay services.
- Access data at your convenience through Web-based programs.
- Conveniently view images of payments and remittance documents over the Web.
- Speed collections and streamline remittance processing for improved cash flow.
- Improve staff productivity by automating manual processes.
- Customized processing and online reports provide information to improve control of funds.